Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From a while ago


BYU Stinks! As a student's spouse I have learned some interesting things about this school. Now of course is not the time for these things, but we finally found our camera so I thought we should take a little jog in the past. We went to see Wyoming get their butts kicked by BYU.



Brett Thompson came to cheer for the loosing team, but he is wearing blue so maybe he is a trator!


Jessi and Brett came for the free tickets. We were given those water bottles full of candy, so the trip was worth it!


Maybe the real treat was being yelled at by BYU Fans. "I am from Wyoming, Iwent to school there, but are we going to have problems this game?" He was very aunrey until he found out Chris was Rich Horsley's kid. They lived in Nevada or something.

1 comment:

PaPa Horsley said...

Hi kidds, thanks for updating your blogg. I love looking at my grandchildren and watch them experience birthdays and holidays that I can't be with them. You sure have one special son and I can hardly wait for you all to be here this coming Thanksgiving.

Love Dad Horsley