Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween!

Mom and Dad are lame they dressed up as crazy school student parents.
We had a good Halloween. We spent most of the day at Great Grandma Berling's condo. We made goolosh for her and Great Aunt Loraine.
For Family night before Halloween we made a Lack-O-Lantern! I liked feeling the seeds when they were slimy and getting cleaned off for baking. I didn't quite know what the think of all the orange stuff inside of the pumpkin. While Chris was cutting the face, Braxton and I went to get The Nightmare Before Christmas, which caused Chris to fall asleep once again, making this movie number fifty-two that he hasn't seen the ending.
ARRRRR says the pirate pumpkin. We made him look like Kristy's mascot rather than a Pronghorn, boring antelopes. PIRATES are very festive!

These are my cousins. We had fun Halloween afternoon!
Liesel is the whitch, Paisley is Tigger, Kalli is a butterfly, I am a Dinosaur, and Jackson is one too!

No comments: